Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas

Well, we had a great week over the holidays with my sister and her two daughters. The kids are all around the same ages (6,6,5,4,3)so get along well. We filled the time up with alot of presents, family, food, and play. Here are some of my kids over the week. Hope your holiday was great.

Here are all of the kids. My sister's girls are in the purple. This was us hanging our stockings on Christmas eve night. Why won't my kids wear pjs?

Matthew and Logan stayed afterward and mugged for the camera. I love it.
Here's my cutie! He would either put his head into the air or down on his chest...nothing looking straight ahead.
Here's my beautiful girl. Isn't she gorgeous?

1 comment:

junglemama said...

What a great bunch of kiddos! Happy New Year! Any news on the adoption front?