Monday, August 25, 2008

Going back to bed...

Ever have one of those times where you just think that maybe if you just went back to bed and put the covers over your head you would be better than trying to keep plugging along...

This weekend our microwave died...I have been planning on getting a new microwave and stove (to match the other appliances) sometime in the future ...as I am re-doing the kitchen. But, was kind of hoping to do it a little later. Well, this weekend, I had to turn down the request for instant mac and cheese because when I push the buttons...well, the timer counts down...but nothing else. UGH!!!

So, I took the 4 of them to Lowes cuz we CANNOT live without a microwave and ordered them. Hopefully the microwave will be delivered and installed by Wednesday! In the meantime, I'm going back to bed!

No comments: