Thursday, November 22, 2007


Happy Thanksgiving 2007!

The kids and I are having a low-key holiday with a few friends coming over and a huge turkey in the oven...We will put together Logan's bunk bed and spend some time outside since it is supposed to be 75 degrees and sunny. Right now it is about 60 and cloudy.

I am thankful to God for my family (both near and far). I am thankful to the women in Russia who have given me the most precious gifts and allowed me to be a mother. I hope that they are healthy and that they know that I will treasure them till the day I die. I am thankful for my career and for being able to go to a job I love everyday and to come back home to a family that I love. Our trials seem trivial.

I hope that your day is happy and that you stop to enjoy the fruits of life!

1 comment:

junglemama said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You touched me when you mentioned the part about being thankful for the women who birthed your children.