Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ugh...


...woke up this morning with a splitting headache...well should say that I was awoken...Addison crawled downstairs then started shouting when she didn't find anyone else awake...at 5 am!!! Ugh...we all got in late yesterday after a day of swimming and fun. I went to bed at 10 pm but wasn't feeling well when I went to bed and tossed and turned all early morning...I can remember thinking that I should go get tylenol, but I couldn't get myself up from the bed...
...also, my stomach was upset and I was dizzy when I stood up. Definately a migraine, I haven't had one for a couple of years. By the time I finished work, it was 11 am and my headache was better but my stomach and dizziness was still there. Finally around 4 PM I was feeling better all the way but I am TIRED today. Not one of my better mommy days...little patience when I am sick.
...hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. did some work on the kitchen benches today. got the bottom cushions re-upholstered with this really cute beige vinyl material which feels like suede. I also painted two of the kitchen cabinet doors. I can't decide what color to paint them so I got two different brown colors and painted each a different brown. I'm going to let Wendy and Pat help me choose...hopefully bring them out into the light tomorrow.

No comments: