Thursday, April 24, 2008

Seven...



Here are some pictures of the outside playground.

It was a rough day for Addison. She cried as she was brought into the room but quickly remembered that I am the bringer of bananas. So, we set to eating the two banana's I brought in no time flat. Then, she was content to play with and read the new book I brought today ("Five Little Ducks") and even gave me a few "quacks" but by about 20 minutes, she was DONE. Wanted to go outside, wanted to go back into her room, ran out of the nurses office a couple times - it was torture trying to find something that would entertain her and not make her feel like she was in prison. We made it through somehow and I am back at the hotel.
And one from yesterday where she is trying to break out of my prison.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a spunky child testing her boundaries! I'm sure she is somewhat bewildered, but remember, there is comfort in consistency. You're doing the right thing! Go get some chocolate and enjoy it! (Surely they have some Swedish chocolate in a little store somewhere!). Debra